1. Securing legal compliance
We will ensure legal compliance by informing ourselves appropriately and by incorporating this information into our activities.
2. Providing safe, high-quality products and services anticipating the future needs of end-users
We will ensure the safety and quality of our products for end- users, and will offer products and services that excite them by anticipating their future needs.
3. Conducting business operations based on the principles of fair competition
We shall conduct our business according to the principles of fair competition in each country we operate, while taking into account all the rules and regulations related to anti-trust or competition
4. Practicing fair procurement by maintaining friendly yet challenging and competitive relations with suppliers
We will maintain friendly yet challenging and competitive relations with suppliers.
5. Respecting intellectual property and confidentiality of proprietary information
We will respect the intellectual property and information of others, and safeguard our own intellectual property and information.
6. Timely and appropriate disclosing of corporate information
As a subsidiary of Daikin Europe, the AHT group has few legal obligations to communicate corporate information outside of the company. However, in order to develop our organisation as a reliable, transparent and open company, we will communicate with all stakeholders and disclose corporate information in a proactive and timely manner.
7. Being a company that aims to have minimal environmental impact
In addition to all legal compliance requirements, we will make every effort in our business activities to conserve and restore the global environment.
8. Ensuring the safety of our operations
We will ensure the safety of operations, carefully implement activities to ensure health and safety in our workplaces, and increase the confidence of the people in our community.
9. Cultivating a dynamic workplace that fosters pride and enthusiasm in each employee
We will respect each other, observe both letter and spirit of all applicable labour laws and regulations of each country in which we operate, and strive to create a workplace that is safe and comfortable to work. We shall accept diverse values and raise the individuality and strengths of each of our employees to build the collective strength of our organization.
10. Protecting corporate assets
We will carefully protect all assets of our company and will properly manage these assets to ensure their effective use.
11. Practicing moderation in entertainment and gift exchanges
When entertaining or exchanging gifts with people related to our business, we will seek to be moderate and act within the acceptable range of social norms.
12. Maintaining a firm attitude toward illegal, antisocial and unethical behaviour
As a member of the Daikin Europe group, we will take a firm and uncompromising approach to groups and organisations that threaten the order and safety of civil society (antisocial). Moreover, we will strive for harmony in our relations with the community. We shall be aware and proud of our conduct and strive to be decent, humble and good corporate citizens trusted by society.
Reporting non-compliance through whistleblower / hotline
Tips from third parties and employees are by far the most valuable source to prevent, detect and fight fraud in any form and to ensure compliance within our organisation. We therefore ask you to share any case of suspected non-compliance with us. We will do our best to respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
We will not retaliate against anyone, who files a report in good faith and you can choose to submit your findings anonymously.
To file an incident you may refer to the section "Raising Compliance Awareness" in the Daikin Handbook for Corporate Ethics or access the respective site by clicking on "AHT / Daikin Corporate Ethics" at the bottom of this website.
Dr. Frank Hoyer
General Counsel & Compliance Officer
AHT Cooling Systems GmbH